[Falkirk] Next Months Talk(s)

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:14:21 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Some of you may know, I am a fan of TED.  A lot of the TED talks are short
and inspiring talks that are a few minutes long each.

If you are also a fan of TED then you will know that the TED Global
conference is taking place in Edinburgh this week.

So the next meeting will be our very own mini TED conference.

You talk can be on what ever topic you like and doesn't need to last more
than 5 mins.  If you want to talk about something off topic for the group
feel free.  If you want to be inspired go watch a couple of TED talks to see
the breadth of the topics covered there at www.ted.com

If you want to speak at our mini TED then drop me an email with your
Title/Topic and a rough estimate of how long your talk will be.  A projector
will be made available, however if you are going to use slides can I ask
that you use the libreoffice presentation making software and save your file
in the .odp format so if there are a number of people wanting to use slides
we can facilitate a swift swap over.

Looking forward to hearing all the great topics.

--
Callum