[Falkirk] March Talk

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:34:44 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 10:45 PM, Callum Scott <scott.callum at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Next meeting is the 1st of March.  Meeting at 1930 with a talk starting
> shortly after.
>
> This months talk is from Rob Lazzurs:
>
> "Using puppet for good and evil:  In this talk I will provide a practical
> recipe on how to make your systems management easier using configuration
> management."
>
> After the talk we will head down stairs for some drinks and chatter.
>
> See you all there.

Hi All,

Unfortunatly our speaker tonight, Rob, is unable to make tonights talk due
to a small injury.  This has been rescheduled allready so there will be some
Puppet fun in the near future.  Rob has passed on his biggest apologies for
the short notice, and I hope he feels better soon.

However this does leave me with the small issue of not having a speaker.
There will still be a meeting and there will still be a talk of some sort.

If anyone has anything prepared allready, and is simply itching to present
it then please do ping me a message on or off list.

Cheers
Callum