[Falkirk] May Talk

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Sun May 1 16:22:56 UTC 2011

On 29 April 2011 13:59, Callum Scott <scott.callum at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Tuesday is the 3rd of May which means its time for the next talk.
>
> This month Esther Payne will be giving a talk on Android.
>
> As allways we'll be meeting up stairs in 20 Rocks,
>
> See you all then
>
> --
> Callum

Hi All,

Sorry for the short notice, however there has been a change of venue for
Tuesdays meet.  Unfortunatly the normal venue has been double booked and its
easier for us to move than for the other occupent (pole dancing lessions if
your interested)  We wil now be meeting upstairs in the Full Stop  which is
in Lint Riggs.

Once agan sorry for the short notice.  See you all there

Here is a google maps link: *http://tinyurl.com/63mu8h4

*
--
Callum