[Falkirk] October Talk Tuesday 2nd

Craig Skinner britvault01 at ukfsn.org
Wed Oct 3 18:11:42 UTC 2012

After seeing Colin's great (wedding) video productions, there's a
Ceilidh in Camelon this Saturday night.

19:30 until 23:30
Camelon Bowling Club,
Falkirk,
FK1 4DN

A fun ceilidh dance organised by David Caskie, email:
d_caskie at hotmail.com, tel: 01324 621 007

Music is being provided by the 'Ceilidh Sound' band
(http://www.CeilidhSound.com/), who will also help the less experienced
learn the steps! A fun event for all the family.

Tickets - £5 for adults, under 12's free.

http://www.facebook.com/events/509897109039107/

Come along for some fun,
Craig.