[Falkirk] Drupal Camp Scotland

Rob Carr rob at carr.me
Wed Apr 3 19:33:40 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I help organise the annual Drupal Camp in Scotland. If you're thinking of building sites with open source software it's a great way to get started, find out more, meet a truly generous community and just hang out.

This year it will be held in the IET Teacher Building, in St Enoch Square, Glasgow on Saturday 20th April - 5 mins walk from Queen St station. There's a new release of Drupal this year, which is taking it more into the league of frameworks, rather than 'just' a CMS, and the keynote is by Shannon Vettes, the Drupal 8 Project Manager; hopefully, all will come clear. We got a bit tight with the finances last year, so there's a small charge to attend, but that does include lunch and refreshments - early bird (£15) registration closes on 5th April (this Saturday). There will be a social after the main 'Camp' in Sloans too, for those that want to geek out over beer.

Registration and more info at http://camp.drupalscotland.org/

If you can't come - and there's any interest - I can trek down from Perth to give a talk on Drupal in Falkirk/Stirling later in the year.

May see some of you in a fortnight?

Rob Carr

rob at carr.me (mailto:rob at carr.me)
about.me/rgcarr (http://about.me/rgcarr)