[Falkirk] November Meeting

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 10:56:47 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Tomorrow is the 5th of November, and also the first Tuesday of the month.

As usual we will meet in Wetherspoons for meat and then move onto the
wheatsheaf for ale and meet itself.

We will be upstairs in the Weatsheaf from around 1900 and start the meeting
around 1930.

This meeting will be a round table of sorts.  After another year of great
talks and speakers I wanted to take stock and see what we can do to move
the LUG on into next year and beyond.

Also December will be our traditional Christmas ( or Saturnalia as some may
prefer) Curry night.

Please let me know if you want to come along so I can book a table.

--
Callum