[Falkirk] September Meet Tomorrow

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:31:27 UTC 2013

Hi all,

With Callum away this month, I'll be hosting tomorrow night's FLUG. We
don't currently have a speaker, so if you'd like to do a short notice talk,
get in touch.

Assuming we don't get a full lenght talk (which seems unlikely at this
hour), I have a couple of projects I'll be happy to showcase as lightning
talks - others are welcome to do 5-10 mins on tech projects/tools they've
been using recently.

We'll also do a Q&A seesion in true LUG style if we run out of material :)

As always we will meet in the Wheatsheaf at around 1930.  If you want to
join for dinner there will be a group around from about 1800 in the Carron
Works on Bank Street

See you all there

--
Greg