[Falkirk] August Meet

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:41:28 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Crikey, time has flown this month! The next Falkirk LUG meet is tomorrow,
in the Wheatsheaf, from 7.30pm as per usual. Some folk will doubtless be
meeting for food in the Wetherspoons first for food.

This month will be our TED style off topic lightning talk month. There is
still space for more talks, so being something if you wish to blether on
about anything in particular :)

Sadly, I won't be able to make it myself this month, so I'll leave you in
Douglas' capable hands. Have fun and see you next month!

Greg