[Falkirk] September meet - New Venue!

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 10:03:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

It's time once again for FalkirkLUG. This month, we have a new venue
for you! For a variety of reasons (which we can happily chat about
over a pint in the new place :P) we have moved the venue to the Star
Inn on Grahams Road (see [1] for a google maps link)

The Star Inn has a much larger room, working wifi, and is a similar
distance from Falkirk Grahamston station as the Wheatsheaf (just in
the other direction). The only downside is that it's slightly awkward
for those coming to the Wetherspoon's for food, but not
insurmountable.

We're still organising the speaker for this month, but I wanted to get
the word out about the new venue as soon as possible. Please do pass
on the news to other LUG memebers who you know don't look at this list
so often.

Time remains the same, 7.30pm for talks at 8pm. I'll mail again once
we know the speaker.

Thanks,
Greg

[1] http://goo.gl/X2xfW9