[Falkirk] Volunteers wanted for the website

Rathgild rathgild at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 22:52:44 UTC 2015

Why not go down the line of using a CMS like Drupal or Joombla ? That way you don't need to worry about the html/css route and anyone can be given an account to update.  Depending on the setup with your host Drupal can be a pain to update, but in terms of functionality it's worth the effort.  Haven't used joombla so can't comment but would imagine it's fairly similar.

I should point out that edlug have the lug.scot domain so if you want to use, say, falkirk.lug.scot get in touch and we can sort something out.

Regards

Jan G

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Greg Sutcliffe wrote ----