[Falkirk] Volunteers wanted for the website

iain matchett iainmatchett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 04:55:47 UTC 2015

Erm...I lost my dueling pistol in my last duel :(

I'm best with functionality or if someone gives me a design I can work to -
don't know where your strengths lie Douglas/or if you want to do
it collaboratively/if you want to RPS for it?

OpenTechCalendar has a JS library - should be easy to modify (if needed),
they also say they have a JSON feed so that part can all pretty easily done

In terms of Octopress etc - I'm cool with anything, I can normally pick up
a new CMS pretty quickly, new languages even quicker (yes, I'm a rare breed
that hasn't touched ruby yet! but I got Ghost and some ugly ASP enterprise
thing down in a couple of hours)

Iain