[Falkirk] July talk - TED talks!

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 00:04:29 UTC 2015

Hi all

As usual, we'll be meeting next Tueday (4th August), and as per last month,
we'll be in the Sportsters in Falkirk from 6ish onwards. A table has been booked
for us, so do ask at the bar if you're the first one there.

As is now traditional in August, we're taking a summer break from
technical topics, and holding a set of TED-style lightning talks on
any topic speakers wish to cover. We currently have 4 signed up
people, but there's room for more if anyone has something they'd like
to cover in 5-10mins. It's a great way to trial a talk concept, or try
out presenting if you're nervous about longer presentations ;).
Contact me on- or off-list if you want to be added to the list.

See you there!