[Falkirk] Christmas Dinner - 6th Dec 2016

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:27:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As usual in December, we're not planning a talk. Instead, we'll be holding
the traditional FLUG Christmas dinner. If it's available, we *may* be able
to retire upstairs to chat, but it depends on the Christmas crowds :)

As per last year, general feeling at November's meet was that we should
again simply turn up and order from the standard bar menu, rather than
messing around with prebooking, deposits etc. I've informed Sportsters of
this, and they're fine with the same arrangement.

It would be good to let them know an idea of numbers, and since the
Christmas meal often pulls in a larger number of people, I'm sending this
out to get an idea of that. So if you're planning to be there then let me
know, either on this thread or privately.

I will hedge the numbers up a little, so if you're not sure right now, feel
free to show up anyway - this is purely to gauge attendance, not a booking
system. I'll also send a reminder 1 week before as usual.

Thanks, and see you there!
Greg