[Falkirk] FalkirkLug 6th Dec - Christmas Meal

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:23:08 UTC 2016

Hi all

Another (successful!) year draws to a close, and as is traditional for FLUG
we'll be having a extended Christmas meal instead of a talk.

As with last year, we'll be staying at Sportsters for our meal - it's
convenient, and the least we can do after a year of free venues. Because
it's impossible to deal with deposits for the Christmas menu, we'll be
using the standard menu. We'll all get enough turkey I suspect :P

We might also do a little planning for the year ahead, so come along and
join in :)

See you there!
Greg