[Falkirk] FalkirkLug 4th April - Greg Sutcliffe - First steps in home automation with OpenHAB

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:51:48 UTC 2017

Hi all

So, it's that time again! We'll be meeting next Tueday (4th April), and as
ever
we'll be in the Sportsters in Falkirk from 6ish onwards, with the talk
starting in the private room from around 8pm.

Due the curent chaos in my life, I've spectacularly failed to organise a
speaker this month, so I'll stand in and give you a look at first tentative
steps in home automation, using OpenHAB, Nest, HestiaPi, and more.

See you there!
--
Greg
IRC: gwmngilfen