[Glastonbury] an idea

Martin WHEELER glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jul 31 19:57:00 2003

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Mike Keogh wrote:

>  So, here it is, a proposal for
> seeding a Linux "market place" in Glastonbury and London.
>
>    [ Part 2, Application/MSWORD  168KB. ]

Mike __

I hope you didn't spend *too* much time tarting up the presentation
side of your ideas in MSWord, as the app. I use to read such things
strips out all that bloat, and reduces it to plain ASCII.  (ca 20k)

Comments on content to follow.

(Would you like me to send them marked up in LaTeX, or SGML using the
TEI dtd?  That's the only format that everybody *I* know uses.)
mwheeler@startext.co.uk                http://www.startext.co.uk/mwheeler/