[Glastonbury] Another company recognizes Liux is HERE!

nick irwin glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 23:33:04 2003

Lets face it, each programming language has its merits until Microsoft get
their greedy fingers into it. I'm following the python tutorials in LXF, but
am I little lost cos ive been over-worked at college, lets just hope
Microsoft don't ruin it the way they tried to with Java.

Worst part of learning a new programming Language? the syntax! But it don't
take long