[Glastonbury] 2nd hand PCS

Alistair Parsons neoaliphant at icqmail.com
Sun Oct 5 14:26:05 BST 2003

to sum it up...

ive got a 486 we were donated, free to good home

ive got a Whole pc setup TO GO TO A CHARITY, donated from a customer

Nutricia are going bust so they are flogging loads of their stuff, ie  >
some P300s with 192MB ram for £30, 8 of em
also they will be flogging monitors and higher spec PCs soon
and probably assorted lan and electrical gear

At the microbitz SC i have some second hand stuff, a lot of shop stock so
there would be dosh involved

weve just started selling some very cheap new PCS, no monitor or OS
ill see if i can get a good lugog price on them, watch this space

if  anyone wants anything email me at support at microbitz.co.uk

tom, i think your mother said you wanted something but i cant rember what

Al