[Glastonbury] for info

Sean Miller glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 13 03:00:02 2003

> Yes, but you know full well that your comments come across in a highly
> undiplomatic way and we could do with keeping the support we already do
have.

Martin "calls a spade a spade"... had he worked for the diplomatic service
we would no doubt currently be at war with most of the world....

...doesn't change the fact, though, that we have not had a proper meeting
since early July. Whilst I recognise that St. Dunstan's is great as a
meeting place, it has to be asked whether we want history to repeat itself
next year, as it almost certainly will, or whether we really should be
putting in place fallback scenarios, or considering an alternative main
venue.

That is, I think, all that Martin was doing.... the Who'dAThoughtIt meeting
showed that the venue is unimportant, it is the fact that we have
*somewhere* to meet that is paramount.

Sean