[Glastonbury] Downgrading with apt-get

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 15:05:06 BST 2003

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, tim hall wrote:

> Sorry, I should have made it totally obvious that I did subscribe to the list
> first

OK -- just checking -- the response you got is so atypical I can't quite
get my head round it -- particularly as I'm getting high volume
daily postings from this list at the moment, as we all gear up for the
stand at Linux Expo.

>  I wouldn't have received
> the email which prompts for confirmation if I hadn't, surely?

Nope.
Any further problems, let me know, and I'll ask the list administrator
WTF.

Cheers,