[Glastonbury] March poster

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Thu Feb 12 20:20:51 GMT 2004

Anyone else apart from Martin and Duncan bothered to look at the LUGOG site
I created? http://www.lugog.org.uk

If I do not hear any objections I shall alter lugog.org's link to go to the
.org.uk Mambo portal tomorrow morning... shout, please, if you are not happy
with the site I have created.

And, incidently, there is a fantastic piece in the "Downloads" section from
Steven Feurstein on the responsibility programmers have to the world... I
shall not spoil it, but it is very thought-provoking... and, before people
pick up on the copyright message at the top, *yes* I have permission!! I
e-mailed him and he was very pleased I was uploading it :-)

And, also, anybody who wants a mysite.lugog.org.uk shell site... ask, and ye
shall receive!!

HTH,