[Glastonbury] meeting of the 3rd next week

steve at fractalsoup.org steve at fractalsoup.org
Fri Feb 27 13:44:21 GMT 2004

hi everyone,
it looks like i won't be able to make next wednesday's meeting due to be
on the gimp,
however i can make the 10th march if you all can too?
i am therefore proposing that we cancel next week's meeting and go fo
the 10th.
post back your thoughts please so we can let all parties know in time.
thank you.

(gimp 2 is out 4 testing by the way. includes a different look and feel)
download and try it here:
ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v2.0/testing/

screenshot @
http://www.lugog.org.uk/mambo/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=34&page=view&imgid=57&hit=1

also over half term i have made links with john ingelby, webmaster of
www.schoolforge.org.uk
which currently uses postnuke.
unfortunately he has to give up the job due to illness.
i would very much like to take up the development of this key website of
FLOSS in education and it strikes me that through the LUG we have enough
talent to get this site at the forefront of GNU/Linux in Education.
*anyone* else want to get involved?
there won't be any money (of course) but plenty of Kudos and a happy
conscience that we are "giving back to gnu/linux" in a way that could
benefit kids all over the U.K.
let me know a.s.a.p
regards steve l_c