[Glastonbury] Meeting Weds 3rd November Confirmed.

Andrew M.A. Cater amacater at galactic.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 21:07:35 GMT 2004

Steve,

I won't be there on Weds. - I very rarely am :) - but can I help
debug your upgrade problems for you.  Give me a ring at home
- Martin should have my number if nobody else does or mail me
off list for it - and let me try and listen/talk you through
any problems you are having.

[A colleague at work has a teddy bear on his desk: this bear is
a world class C and shell script programmer - you tell him your
problem, keep talking and about 5 minutes later you realise what
you need to do: works (almost) every time :) If nothing else, I
can do teddy bear impersonations :) ]

Andy