[Glastonbury] NTFS -> FAT32

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:17:21 GMT 2004

Tim
Are you sure that you have written zeros to the whole drive or rather
zero (or low level format) over all partition and boot information? If
you haven't then maybe that is where your problem lies as I have had
similar problems with drives when not all the information has been
removed. Just removing partition information with partition software
is often insufficient in my experience (always meant to investigate
exactly where this information is kept).

If you don't have access to a tool like PCCheck, which will write
zeros, then the disk manufacturer's tool sometimes includes a write
zero option, ie the Maxtor disk tool does.

Hope that helps
Greg
--
Greg Browne