[Glastonbury] tomorrow's -- now today's -- meeting

steve steve at fractalsoup.org
Wed Dec 7 18:02:10 GMT 2005

just checking in,
it is precisely this sort of thing, that has happened before to me
personally via this list  that now makes me realise that with all my
other commitments that it is time to withdraw from the running/hosting
of the LUGoG altogether. i just can't stand the heat.
i have decided to put my efforts into working on the INGOTs and trying
to introduce these into Primary schools at Bronze Level as well as
personally focus my "spare" time on my music.
i will still try and arrange some space for you all to meet at the
school if that is what you all want.
in no way do i want to be seen in the light that this email paints me.
i have never in my whole working life ever been victim to any whim and
if i have not been able to make a meeting there has been a very good
reason as to why, which as far as i remember i have always  apologised for.

kind regards to you all,
steve