[Glastonbury] wellslug

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Mon Dec 19 08:49:11 GMT 2005

Bob Frog wrote:

> Yip, we can make a site(Y10s!)
> but we want to know if we can have like a subdomain on lug.org.uk or
> something. Doesn't matter if we can't, we can get 1 on 5gigs.
> Next meeting to be 4/1/06, 1:30 to 2:00. Hope some LUG members can come.

If you want a subdomain and space on the lugog.org.uk domain then you
can have it, plus your own control panel, databases etc.... just let me
know what you want and I'll do it for you...

Not sure about how the national lug.org.uk works exactly -- the reason I
set up lugog.org.uk on its own hosting was because the "free" option was
rather limiting on the uklinux hosting (or whoever it was that hosts
lugog.org)...

Let me know.  I have a lot of space so happy to contribute whatever is
required (within reason) -- you can have shell access too if you promise
to "use it wisely".