[Glastonbury] Re: chat room

info at wccl.co.uk info at wccl.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 12:43:01 GMT 2005

I may well be interested - did I read that it's help for novices like me? I've
never even visited a chat room (yeah, true... can't do everything) so I
haven't any idea what's involved or whether I'd have the time to keep up with
it.... I belong to three email groups re particular interests of mine and
keeping up with those can be difficult when I'm seriously busy.

I'm simply buried at the moment under 3 critical work jobs that MUST be done
within the next 2 weeks so since we run our own business that means all
hours.... I haven't time to look at ANYTHING !!! just now except for a quick
skim through the digests to see whether there is anything I need to pick up
on - such as this. So apologies, I haven't even read the chat room info yet,
merely registered that it exists.

I can't attend the next meeting, whenever it is, I think it's soon. March may
also be impossible as near to another job. April, maybe.

Ros

Wells Computer Consultants Ltd