[Glastonbury] Re: agenda for next meeting & a couple of queries

info at wccl.co.uk info at wccl.co.uk
Sun Feb 27 13:52:51 GMT 2005

Thanks for the comments, Steve. I've virtually nothing in Crossover yet other
than the partially-functioning Word Perfect V11.

Notably, this WP 11 version contains some bugs but I've no idea yet how one
can update the version in Linux Crossover. For win there are the usual Corel
service packs.

I'd certainly be pleased if this crossover issue is a topic at a monthly
meeting if I can get to it.

As for what's useful when in Windows, I couldn't do without Open Office in
there for emergencies even though I don't need to use it in win very often.

Regards
Ros