[Glastonbury] gmail

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sun Feb 27 14:48:54 GMT 2005

Last Saturday 26 February 2005 13:32, Greg Browne was like:
> Also, it doesn't work with all browsers eg it struggles with konqueror
> and safari

<rant style="local incendiary">
Anything that uses khtml should be rounded up, taken out at dawn and shot.
Hmm, Konqueror, it's bigger than Explorer, it tries to be more things to more
people, it takes longer, it's even more annoying. I could go on but I guess
I've made my point. If it works with a W3C standards compliant browser, then
it's not necessarily the site's fault if Konqueror barfs. I don't have so
much experience with Safari, is that also khtml based?
<froth />
</rant>

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk