[Glastonbury] http://www.tuxmagazine.com/

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 00:05:07 BST 2005

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005, Steve wrote:

> get your free subscription of the new(ish) tux magazine in pdf format.

Fun!  An Inkscape tutorial!  Just what I was looking for.
Thanks for the link.

> also a request to martin to go into lugog site and make sure the mambo pages
> are not checked out.
> i cannot edit any of the pages.

Ummm ... sorry ... not my bag.  Sean or Tim, I think.

Maybe some other member(s) would like to take over, and really get these
pages humming?

> next lugog meeting will be on weds 9th of november 7 -9 pm in T1 @ St.
> Dunstan's.

  .. and thanks for the report on this month's meeting, which I was again
unable to attend.  Sean was in London at the Olympia Linux show and I'm
currently spending a lot of time in Cheltenham, kicking the living
daylights out of a SLES 9 system.
And de-bugging someone else's undocumented PHP code.
(300 000 lines thereof.)  Ouch.

What's on for next month?