[Glastonbury] Mandrake 10CE fonts - Vote of thanks

Alistair Parsons neoaliphant2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:24:17 BST 2005

Thats one of the things i like about the linux community, everyones
willing to helpfull and people are always polite (in my experience)
when you do help them out

Thats one of the reasons i like working in the microbitz service
centre, helping people out when their computers are ill, and no blood
or wrongfull death lawsuits

If anyone needs any example files on mandrake 10 or Suse 9.3, ive got
those in the service centre, there might be one or two people ( :-) )
on the list who could offer debian example files

i am about to dabble with fedora for a customer, is there anyone out
there who uses fedora that i might be able to contact?

Also random point, i have a growing stock of old PCs again
(200-500MHz), free to deserving home or charity, donation to a charity
pot otherwise, a lot have gone to assembly rooms and some scout groups
but i have feeling that judging by Tims creaking shelves these markets
are beeing saturated

Alistair