[Glastonbury] HP printer drivers

Andrew Walrond andrew at walrond.org
Fri Jan 6 10:26:51 GMT 2006

On Friday 06 January 2006 08:58, Ian Dickinson wrote:
> I recall that the issue of Linux drivers for HP printers has come up
> on this list before. I just found out that a comprehensive list of
> HP-supported drivers (including the print/scan/copy and photo-printing
> devices) is available via SourceForge:
>
> http://hpinkjet.sourceforge.net/
>
> Hopefully that will help someone.
> Ian

Excellent; open source / free software drivers from HP! This is definitely an
encouraging development. I hope other manufacturers follow their lead.

FWIW I don't have any inkjet HP printers, but generally use the Foomatic
drivers with my various laserjets. Very reliable and works well.

Andrew Walrond