[Gllug] 10th Birthday Party

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 12:18:58 UTC 2001

Steve Goodwin wrote:

>At the risk of re-opening an old thread (or starting a new 'me-too' one!) I
>was wondering what the (non-beer hike) users were planning for this
>saturday? If it hasn't already been organised, someone must be working on
>it. Right?

I'm off to the beer hike, so shouldn't really get involved.

But why not do something different - how about visiting the penguin house
at London Zoo?

A good opportunity there for a visit to Regents Park.
Take some pictures of the geeks watching penguin feeding time,
then of the penguins watching the geeks feeding time - suggest someone
gets a birthday cake.

Then go on to the Hope.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk