[Gllug] OT: Just probing the job market in London

Rainforestanne at aol.com Rainforestanne at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 05:43:50 UTC 2001

In having to lose my own business through no fault of my own, it made me
struggle to get it back and a job doing mundane work. By getting natural
sciences in my portfolio, the new challenge is will it be the perpetual
academic twinned with seasonal low paid labour or will it be the non clock
watch attributes that are more beneficial to completing a task. The days of
the time card are not in line with jobs as the financial directors view these
as expendable hours, but if goal orientated as happens in self employed
commission jobs where if you don't sell you don't eat, the concept of working
when the fish are ready to bite is more sensible as China, South Korea and
Japan have shown. Only colonial oversear attitudes are hard to change, but so
was the concept of longitude.