[Gllug] Galeon start-up delays

Formi rcarrera at formi.org.uk
Wed Aug 22 12:07:06 UTC 2001

 Hello, can anybody shed any light on this ?

 I use galeon quite a lot, from time to time it crashes, much less than
 navigator, but then, life is life.

 I don't care much about the crashes, but after some it takes ages to
 restart, 3-5 minutes, during that time there are 3 processes running.

 I have tried deleting the history plus the session-crash files but
 nothing changed.

 Im using MDK 8.0 and the Galeon that comes with it, 0.10.2, about
 mozilla, I don´t know much appart that it doesn´t run.

 Blackbox is my wm.

 Thanks in advance,

			Formi.

--
 God doesn't exist, if he ever had, he'd have had committed suicide.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk