[Gllug] Is is it nasty ?

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Wed Aug 1 13:25:08 UTC 2001

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Formi wrote:

>   Guys, is this any kind of virus or nasty bit of code ? It has been sent to
> me a couple of times.

It's sircam.  Harmless unless you're running Windows.  Which, of course,
you're not, are you? :-)

I've had a few of these, but Pine is picky about MIME-encoding, and these
messages fail to de-attach cleanly, so I haven't managed to look inside the
(potentially-interesting) random documents I've been sent...

>  The AAA... etc, etc keeps going on and on ...
>  but finishes with
>
> ------59038253_Outlook_Express_message_boundary

Cheers
Richard