[Gllug] Setup for XFree86 4.1.0.1

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Dec 18 16:59:14 UTC 2001

On Tue 18 Dec, Jim Bailey made the following spurious claims:

> I have just upgraded to to Debian testing, XFree86 4.1.0.1, 2.4.16 kernel
> and a new ATI Radeon VE Dual Head but seem unable to find the
> configuration tools for it I have searched dselect using a number of
> strings and read the documentation but can not find a reference to it
> could some one point me in the right direction.

Did the installer not come up and ask you lots of questions?

You may also want to try xf86cfg (-text if it can't auto-detect your
card).  It's very nice.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

HTML's a cheap whore. Treating her with respect is possible,
and even preferable, because once upon a time she was a
beautiful and virginal format, but you shouldn't expect too
much of her at this point."

- Mark "Kamikaze" Hughes

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk