[Gllug] Installing Stuff?

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Tue Dec 11 17:17:21 UTC 2001

Hi Vince,

I am a woose and tend to stick with Stable for most things at work and at
home though I have just started to use testing for my desk top and some of
the less important servers.  Unstable however is very new and tends to
have many of the latest versions of applications.

checkout http://www.debian.org/stable, /testing, /unstable for list of
packages to see if they meet your requirements.

Peace Jim

Remember 'the Earth is not dying, it is being murdered and the people
murdering it have names and addresses'
-- British EF!, seen in DiY Culture: Party and Protest in Nineties Britain

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk