[Gllug] Re: XNS and .NET

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 07:35:19 UTC 2001

I have no problem with Microsoft programs (apart from them being too
unstable to use) - If other people want to use them fine.

What I do have a problem with is a company that operates in an illegal
manner, where its officers obviously have no respect for the officers of
the law in their own land.  I object to the corruption of standards and
the attempts to breach licence agreements (Java) when they are founder
members of BSA and FAST (Or at least vocal advocates of both organisations).

Evil is not a word I would use, corrupt and criminal fit well with me.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk