[Gllug] ADVERTISMENT VACANCY PHP WEB/SERVERSIDE SKILLS

jim at lateral.net jim at lateral.net
Wed Jul 25 18:53:20 UTC 2001

Hi all,

Our place is looking to employ another body and I have been asked to
post it to the list, so:

Lateral are looking for a web developer to work with a small motivated
team
on exciting projects. Must have experience of building dynamic sites
using
PHP, Perl, Javascript and HTML. Exposure to Java/JSP or other server side
technologies an advantage.

Salary negotiable.

Yep, I know people want an idea of salary but it depends entirely on
your skills and experience
like it says negotiate.  To be honest I been working here a month and I
like it, neither can I complain about my salary.

Any question to me off or on list and if you fancy it official stuff to
cvtech at lateral.net.

Cheers Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk