[Gllug] Linux Conf GUI

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 09:37:26 UTC 2001

you may want to try the following in a console window:

lynx -source http://go-gnome.com|sh

This will install the latest Gnome updates and they keep it very
up-to-date, they also allow you to subscribe (free) to the Red Hat
updates and therefore you will be advised of all recommended updates :-)

Cheers
Xander

--
The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first.
		-- Blaise Pascal

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk