[Gllug] Perl, the dogs nadgers?

Dean S Wilson dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Sun Jul 15 15:58:54 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Hudson" <hudson_a at alexhudson.com>

Because we've had to fight with multiple languages at different
points. A lot of languages have a couple of good ideas surrounded with
a ton of crap. Perl has a little less crap than most.

>Perl isn't ambiguous, and therefore your argument is false.

Spend some time looking at bug reports on Perl5Porters and then come
back and say that with a straight face :)

    Dean
PS Just to avoid the whole English as a coding language stuff:
Time flies like a arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana.

Parse that :)
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand.
   ---  Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk