[Gllug] Code Red worm sleeps?

hawtink at clinkserver.com hawtink at clinkserver.com
Tue Jul 31 18:02:13 UTC 2001

> What is amazing is how the whole thing turns itself into a
> Microsoft saves  the Internet story:
>
> "Millions of computer systems appeared well prepared, because
> of a free software patch from Microsoft. "
>
> Thanks Microsoft, you saved us all.

yeah but the hole should not have been there in the
first place for a "commercial grade" system.

I just highlights what "commercial grade" means...

yours,

Kim

=====
"I'd rather listen to Newton than to Mundie. He
 may have been dead for almost three hundred years,
 but despite that he stinks up the room less."
                                        -- Linus Torvalds

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk