[Gllug] Building Intranet Kiosks

john.hearns at framestore.co.uk john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 14:45:22 UTC 2001

hawtink at clinkserver.com wrote:

> > After all we're always banging on about how useful and cheap
> > this Linux thing is...
>
> here here

Hmmm... I see Kim having two personae here today :-)

Well, I'll always work for pizza (sounds of me getting off arse).
I live nearish to Lewisham, so will provide transport, some beers,
and a bit of kit.
Anyone else volunteering?

I suppose the real problem with this sort of demo
is that old/tired computers might not have impressive graphics
cards - do 800x600 graphics really cut it any more?

Actually I remember over on the LBW list that Dan(?) has done
something on cyberkiosks. I'll pop my virtual head in there.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk