[Gllug] converting Konqueror bookmarks to Mozilla

Walid walidshaari at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 23:21:31 UTC 2001

Well,
That does not answer your question in Full, but that is what I ahve found in
less than 5 minutes, http://freshmeat.net/projects/konq2html/ :)
it is a midway answer I guess. how will u take it from there?

cheers

 --- Steve Cobrin <cobrin at highbury.net> wrote: > Ok, I'm lazy and have only
been looking around for 30 mins, but...

http://uk.my.yahoo.com