[Gllug] UK hit by major ADSL outage

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Wed Nov 21 17:15:18 UTC 2001

The 'third man' would be some tap on the line; assuming that's possible.
Thanks to the naysayers for their thoughts. I feel a *little* more secure
from those 6 or 7 people skilled enough to find my home, break into the
junction box, and make some remotely useful connection to the right pair of
wires, without totalling the whole mess...

Fortunately I think the group of people with the skills and the group of
motivated people don't have anyone in common so I'll be safe.

Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk