[Gllug] Linux Web Hosting (Was: Linux dedicated hosting)

French, Alastair Alastair.French at racalinst.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 13:20:44 UTC 2001

How much are you willing to pay

You could try www.webhoster.co.uk, £35 per year most stuff
or www.joshuainternet.com £39 per year, no mysql on this or shell (shell can
be added for nowt, mysql cost a bit more)

On both the service is excellent.

Alastair

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform RACAL INSTRUMENTS LTD. immediately by phoning +44 (0)1628 604455 (ask for the I.T. dept) and delete it and all copies from your system.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk