Network piece (was Re: [Gllug] Some network queries)

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Mon Oct 15 11:50:23 UTC 2001

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 12:20:41PM +0100, Steve Nicholson wrote:
> You might be interested in this article, seems very good.
>
> How to create a Linux-based network of computers for peanuts

Out of curiousity, wtf has this to do with stripping ^M from text
files? Either add the gllug address to your address book, or clear
your references before posting. At the very least, please consider
changing the subject of the email!

Sorry if I come across as an email nazi, but you're in danger of
having people who aren't interested in stripping characters using sed
miss out on what you want to tell them.

Regards,

Simon

--
An ASCII character walks into a bar and orders a double.  "Having a bad
day?" asks the barman.  "Yeah, I have a parity error," replies the ASCII

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk