[Gllug] Sun Bits

Postill, Robert Robert.Postill at ftknowledge.com
Thu Oct 25 12:18:00 UTC 2001

If you take a look in the back of Computer Weekly (yes rotten rag that it is
but where else do you find the job agencies?) just before the job ads there
are generally some small ads for second hand/hire companies.  I found this
one in the October 4th issue:

Exquip Network Services Ltd.
Unit 16, Castle Road,
Kings Norton Business Park,
Birmingham,
B30 3HZ
Tel:0121 251 5151
www: http://www.exquip.com
e-mail: mailto:sales at exquip.com

I checked their specials page for Sun kit and they had some E450/E420s going
at a decent price.  I never used them (we use Computacenter and Morse).
Robert.