AVOID THIS THREAD Re: [Gllug] OT: Lets bomb some islamic extremists.

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Wed Sep 12 10:06:04 UTC 2001

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 10:57:05AM +0000, Formi wrote:
>  But he who plays with fire ends up burned.

And i thought i was insensitive.

>  The US has been doing lots of wrongs in the name of the $, and the US is
>  the most powerfull country on earth, now some people might be thinking
>  they are receiving something back.

>     If anybody feels offended, were all entitled to different opinions.

I may be out of my juristiction with this but i'd like this thread to NOT
carry on. This is a subject that has no place on this list and will do
nothing but cause grief and a pointless flame.

This is a Linux list. Take this somewhere it'll be on topic or reply to
Formi off list.

Thank you.
	Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk